Monday, May 03, 2010

I spend.. and lost quite a lot of money last week. I got scammed $600 for a bloody speaker set!! (which is no good anyway) Then there was a series of movie watching, and eating which cost me more $$$.

Anyway, I attended a small group meeting on Friday after work. It's a small group of 8 or 9 people, and we had a wonderful dinner and fellowship. I got home at 12 something, dead tired! And I still have to do some paperwork to sue the SOB that cheated me for the speaker system.

Next morning, I got up early and head to the Court... to found out that it was closed, due to Labour day. LoL
I mean.. how unlucky could you be in a week. ^^! Nevermind.. I thought. So I just waited in a coffee shop reading John Gribbins book "In Search of the Multiverse" while waiting for my friends to come and watch Iron Man 2. The book is fascinating, to say the least.

I really enjoyed the company and fellowship of my friends. They can make me overcome this $$$$ related problem.

No comments: