Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beauty

I went to the OMM concert on Saturday. All I can say is I was flabbergasted. I think it was the first time I watch a full orchestra five rows away from the stage. The richness, and variety of the sound. The unity and intensity of the artist. Its just.. superb, a feast for the ears! Can't wait for 2012 concert! Among the best scores are Star Trek, Ben Hur, Star Wars. John Williams rocks! I would definitely put him as one of the best composer in the 20th century.

When I think about it, I would shudder to imagine what heaven would be like if we have such a beautiful music even in this world. And one can pursuit just a single sensory experience in a lifetime, whether its music, photography, or culinary, and still found wanting*.  I shall recommend C.S.Lewis sermon titled Weight of Glory to read.

*Europe should be a good place to get all three ;-)



My humble attempt at landscape ;)

No comments: